- Rural racism towards our workforce in Shropshire: would you like to share your experiences?
- Shropshire charities invited to question-busting events
- Thrive at Work Wellbeing Programme
- Final chance to sign up for free arts and craft courses
- Workshop – setting up an open access youth group in a small rural place.
Tag Archives: racism awareness
Racism Awareness – A Conversation with Patrick Vernon OBE Wednesday 20th October: 13:30 to 15:30 Join us virtually on the 20th October for this expert seminar with Patrick Vernon OBE (social commentator and campaigner) which will help participants to better … Continue reading