- Rural racism towards our workforce in Shropshire: would you like to share your experiences?
- Shropshire charities invited to question-busting events
- Thrive at Work Wellbeing Programme
- Final chance to sign up for free arts and craft courses
- Workshop – setting up an open access youth group in a small rural place.
Tag Archives: nfpSynergy
A paper from the research consultancy nfpSynergy says that although it is a potentially controversial subject, it can help improve outcomes Charities that have seen their income levels fall should consider the idea of charging their service users, according to … Continue reading