- Rural racism towards our workforce in Shropshire: would you like to share your experiences?
- Shropshire charities invited to question-busting events
- Thrive at Work Wellbeing Programme
- Final chance to sign up for free arts and craft courses
- Workshop – setting up an open access youth group in a small rural place.
Tag Archives: LGBTQ+ Communities
The 14th Shropshire Rainbow Film Festival is being held in Shrewsbury between 15th-17th October and Oswestry between 22nd-24th Oct. To find out which films are being shown, times and locations please see the attached flyer To book tickets please click here
Is your organisation committed to inclusion? Can you help to ensure LGBT+ people have a better experience of health, social care and community services? Do you want to influence and learn more? SAND can help! Safe Aging No Discrimination (SAND) … Continue reading
September 15th, 2021 12:00 PM (Webinar) This session, for funders and LGBTQ+ organisations across the UK, will outline findings from research undertaken by the National Centre for Social Research (NatCen) and Consortium, commissioned by The National Lottery Community Fund, on … Continue reading
ScottishPower Foundation Accepting Applications Charities registered with one of the UK charity regulators for at least one full year can apply for grants of between £35,000 and £200,000. Application must address at least one of the ScottishPower Foundation’s strategic aims: … Continue reading