- Rural racism towards our workforce in Shropshire: would you like to share your experiences?
- Shropshire charities invited to question-busting events
- Thrive at Work Wellbeing Programme
- Final chance to sign up for free arts and craft courses
- Workshop – setting up an open access youth group in a small rural place.
Tag Archives: Community Transport
Opportunities for help with transport funding to reduce loneliness The Tackling Loneliness Team at the Department for Transport (DfT) have announced that the Tackling Loneliness with Transport fund is now open for Expressions of Interest. DfT have received £5.8 million … Continue reading
The School of Geography, part of the College of Science at the University of Lincoln, is currently undertaking research into rural needs and future directions in rural mobility. Local businesses and voluntary and community sector organisations are invited to participate in a workshop … Continue reading
On Friday 20 July 2018 the Department for Transport issued a short document with interim findings in relation to the consultation designed to seek views on how to align domestic law on section 19 and 22 permits with EU legal obligations on … Continue reading