Better Community Business Network (BCBN) Grant Initiative
A small number of grants are available each year from the Better Community Business Network (BCBN) to small not-for-profit groups which can demonstrate a positive impact on the communities they serve across the UK.
The maximum value of the grant is £3,000 and the initiative aims to provide small third-sector grant awards to empower charities and local community projects. Funding is intended to improve the quality of life and expectations of people and their communities, especially those who come from disadvantaged or socially deprived backgrounds.
There is a total funding pot of £36,000 each year, with 12 grants awarded annually.
The following types of organisation may apply:
- Community, self-help or voluntary groups.
- Charities, including local branches of national charities.
- Organisations with charitable aims.
Applicants must be
- Addressing a community issue or supporting a local community initiative.
- Providing benefits to the local population.
- Able to demonstrate that money awarded will be used for project-specific costs
The next deadline for applications is 26 November 2021 (5pm), for awards on 7 December 2021.
For more information on this grant and any restrictions on applications please click here