#VolunteersWeek wrap up – today we’re looking back over a great week of celebrations. It’s also time for getting your whole organisation tweeting their thanks to volunteers.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Get all your colleagues thanking volunteers – bonus points for a tweet or mini vid from your CEO! Remember to use #VolunteersWeek
- Why not grab a cuppa and re-read some of your favourite volunteering stories or social media messages and share your favourites just by clicking the link on that page!
Some tweets you could use today
- It’s the last day of #VolunteersWeek! Get all your colleagues thanking volunteers – bonus points for a tweet or mini vid from your CEO!
- Share your pics of #VolunteersWeek on Twitter with #VolunteersWeek
- It’s been an amazing #VolunteersWeek! Take a look back on some of the highlights from @NCVOVolunteers https://volunteersweek.org/volunteersweek/
- Check out what’s been going on this #VolunteersWeek at @NCVOvolunteers and retweet or share your favourite stories
And just a final thank you for a great 37th Volunteers’ Week campaign – we couldn’t have done it without the support from you and your volunteers. Don’t forget that you can still get involved in the #MonthOfCommunity, which is running throughout June.