IMPACT is a new centre that aims to support best use of evidence in adult social care. It will work in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and aims to improve outcomes for people who use services and carers. Good care, we believe, is about more than services – it’s about having a life.
We want to hear from anyone involved with or connected to adult social care as we develop and test our ideas. We’ll listen to anyone but are particularly interested in hearing from:
- People who use care and support services
- User-led and community organisations
- Groups that work with people whose voices are seldom heard
- People who look after someone else – ‘carers’
- People who work in social care
- People who don’t usually get asked to contribute their views
- People from black and minority ethnic communities
By completing this survey, you’ll help shape how IMPACT works.
It should take about 10 minutes.
Survey link –