There are an array of attachments here that may be of use when re-opening Community Centres.
As we reopen it will help to plan ahead, so there are set of documents attached that include;
- Reopening planning – thoughts about what steps to take that introduces the other documents
- Community building risk assessment template
- Community building risk assessment guidance
- Consulting hirers – suggested content
- GOV info regarding public toilet reopening
- Suggested content for guidelines for hirers and visitors
- A checklist to tick things off so you know where you are at
The transmission of COVID-19 hasn’t changed, but as more people are vaccinated and as we start to meet more people there will be a need for those people who have been vaccinated to be mindful that they can still transmit COVID-19 so encourage them to follow your measures.
Transmission is by;
- Droplets – minimise by masks, ventilation and cleaning
- Fomites (sharing objects) – minimise by not sharing or cleaning
- Population – minimise by implementing the 2m rule throughout your building