Venues throughout Shropshire are to host a number of pop-up stands where people can find out more about the NHS Future Fit programme throughout October.
The pop-ups will offer a chance to meet members of the team, ask questions, pick up information and discover how patients and members of the public can play a part in the programme, with a consultation due to start towards the end of the year.
They will also be able to see a newly prepared short animation which explains the programme. It has already been viewed nearly 10,000 times.
Dr Julian Povey, Clinical Chair of Shropshire CCG said:
“We want people to be as well informed as possible about the programme. We want everyone to understand the positive advantages that NHS Future Fit can provide with the creation of a new Emergency Department and two Urgent Care Centres, each able to see up to 80 per cent of those who currently go to A&E, in Telford and Shrewsbury.”
The pop-up stands will be at:
- Monday October 10, 10am-2pm – Ludlow Market, Ludlow SY8 1AY
- Wednesday October 12, 10am-2pm – Bridgnorth Library, Listley Street, WV16 4AW
- Monday October 17, 10am-2pm – Bishops Castle Town Hall, High Street, SY9 5BG
- Tuesday October 18, 9am-5pm – Charles Darwin Centre (ground floor near to car park entrance) Shrewsbury SY1 2BW
- Wednesday October 19, 10am-2pm – Festival Drayton Centre, Market Drayton, TF9 3AX
- Thursday October 20, 10am-2pm – The Centre, Oak Street, Oswestry, SY11 1LW
- Friday October 21, 9am-1pm – Whitchurch Civic Centre, High Street, SY13 1AX
More events are to be held in Mid Wales. Details will be announced soon.
To view the NHS Future Fit animation please go to: www.nhsfuturefit.org
People can get involved by going to: www.nhsfuturefit.org/get-involved
Media Enquiries: Please contact 0333 150 1602 or email email@example.com