- Loneliness Annual Report: the first year
- Shropshire Youth Association (SYA) celebrates after receiving £461,670 from The National Lottery to train and support Tomorrows’ Leaders.
- There are fewer charities in the most deprived areas of the country, says NPC report
- Coaches Needed at The Cavalier Centre
- Rural Services Network – Regional Seminar Programme 2020
Tag Archives: local authority
Don’t forget to check the Shropshire Council Procurement Portal for tendering opportunities. Recent tenders include: Soft Market Testing – Ellesmere Swimming Pool, Ellesmere Specialist Residential Care Services for Looked After Children (Block Contract(s)) + more
Do you work with families or those on low-income? Healthy Start have revised the information for professionals and the public to reflect recent changes in the NHS/Local Authority including the attached leaflet. The leaflet gives the latest information about the National Healthy Start … Continue reading →