- Rural racism towards our workforce in Shropshire: would you like to share your experiences?
- Shropshire charities invited to question-busting events
- Thrive at Work Wellbeing Programme
- Final chance to sign up for free arts and craft courses
- Workshop – setting up an open access youth group in a small rural place.
Tag Archives: Inclusive
Is your organisation committed to inclusion? Can you help to ensure LGBT+ people have a better experience of health, social care and community services? Do you want to influence and learn more? SAND can help! Safe Aging No Discrimination (SAND) … Continue reading
Follow the links below to read recent news updates from Shropshire Health and Wellbeing Newsflash 27/06/16: including information about Energize’s Inclusive Community Training and Cancelled Dementia Friends session Health Information Week: Shropshire Libraries is joining in an annual campaign to raise awareness … Continue reading
Would you be interested in completing the Inclusive Community Training course to build your knowledge of delivering activities to disabled people? The training targets individuals that have a background in health and social care, or if you generally want to … Continue reading
Energize are excited to announce that the second of our Inclusive workshops will take place on the 23rd September at the Lantern in Shrewsbury. This course is for those who support disabled people, such as parents, carers, support workers, volunteers … Continue reading