- Book Your Place For The VCSA Annual Assembly 20.05.2019
- NCVO and CFG announce new partnerships with other bodies
- Tink Palmer: There are things we can achieve alone but there is more strength in numbers
- SAND advert for a freelance Marketing & Design Professional
- Age UK STW – Dementia Respite Service celebrates first birthday
Tag Archives: Cold Weather Plan
Shropshire Council have released their advice on how to stay safe and well in the current cold weather. Please feel free to distribute their press release to your service users.
Message from Shropshire Council (Cold Weather Advice) As cold, unsettled weather is predicted, people are reminded that the Department of Health has issued information and advice to help staff and volunteers working with vulnerable people during the winter. The Cold … Continue reading