- Rural racism towards our workforce in Shropshire: would you like to share your experiences?
- Shropshire charities invited to question-busting events
- Thrive at Work Wellbeing Programme
- Final chance to sign up for free arts and craft courses
- Workshop – setting up an open access youth group in a small rural place.
Tag Archives: Art donation
Gallery owner teams up with artist to donate ‘Superman’ NHS art to SaTH as thank you for relative’s treatment
A gallery owner has teamed up with an artist to donate an incredible piece of art to Shropshire’s acute hospitals as a thank you for the treatment given to a family member. The artwork, donated by Jonathan Soden and artist … Continue reading