The VCSA brings together a wide variety of VCS organisations to come together to provide a strong voice for the sector.
A collective voice allows for stronger collaborative working between our public sector partners and other private organisations. Our aim is to improve the representation of VCS organisations irrespective of size and continue partnership building with public sector and private sector organisations to meet the needs of local groups and communities. We can help you in the following ways:-
Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations
• Improve your communications, information sharing and identification of key issues
• Engage in representation at a strategic and commissioning level
• Increase your awareness of available grants, support services and private sector partners.
• Influence decision making through our close relationship with public sector partners.
• Engage in consultation on a wide range of relevant subject areas
• Increase your capacity for networking, sharing skills, and best practice.
• Increase your knowledge of the sector and the services VCS organisations provide
• Improve your engagement with the VCS in consultation matters
• Communicate with the sector in a coherent manner
• Forge links with VCS organisations who have expertise in delivering social value, engaging ‘hard to reach’ individuals, understanding community needs and delivering public sector contracts.
• Provide opportunities for collaborative working between you and the voluntary and community sector through various initiatives such as ‘extending partnerships’
• Help you collaboratively work with organisations to improve your corporate social responsibility.