Who Are We?
The Shropshire Infrastructure Partnership (SIP) is a partnership of voluntary and community sector infrastructure organisations operating in Shropshire. Shropshire Infrastructure Partnership aims to facilitate effective joint working amongst voluntary and community infrastructure organisations in Shropshire.
- Coherent of infrastructure activity making best use of the resources available.
- Encouraging and enabling partnership working across the sector and with the private and public sectors.
- Encouraging and supporting social enterprise and increased income generation within the sector.
- Encouraging and enabling employee related volunteering.
- A countywide volunteer outreach service for Shropshire.
- A funding advice service to voluntary and community groups and social enterprises in Shropshire and support with making bids.
- Provision of training (including half and full day and breakfast briefings) and networking opportunities.
- Regional engagement with funding bodies and other Infrastructure Support Organisations to strengthen our knowledge and embed best practice.
- Up-skilling of partner organisations’ officers to continue to effectively support the sector in the reshaping of public services.
We see ourselves as fundamentally a place where people can go for support. If you need help, advice or training please consult our website.