DCMS is launching a series of webinars aimed at VCSE organisations, hosted by the VCSE Crown Representative, Claire Dove CBE, to make the most out of the new social value model. Please find the dates and agenda below.
- Wednesday 20 January (2pm-4pm)
- Wednesday 3 February (2pm-4pm)
- Wednesday 17 March (2pm-4pm)
1/ The new Social Value Model
- Outlining the new model and its priorities
- How it can be applied
2/ Government Contracts 101
- Finding opportunities (Contracts Finder)
- Bidding, sub-contracting and consortia
- Public Procurement Review Service
- Common Myths
3/ Upcoming opportunities for the sector
- Commercial Directors (Ministry of Justice, more TBC) to talk about their experiences working with VCSE organisations and pipeline opportunities.
- Strategic suppliers to government, PwC, will share how they support VCSE organisations to build capacity and become more confident in applying for government contracts, including contract readiness and collaborating with corporates for mutual benefit and increased social value.
You can sign up for the webinars here. We would appreciate any help in advertising these webinars as they provide a great opportunity for charities and social enterprises.