Macmillan Support Grants
All applications are welcome to support people living with and affected by cancer in response to Covid-19, in particular those that are supporting all communities to help overcome the social effects during this time.
Support Grants awarded can be up to the value of £5,000. Some examples of what we will fund are as follows:
- Support Covid-19 Mutual Aid Groups for cancer specific initiatives
- Initiatives that support the Covid-19 emergency response that are cancer specific
- Initiatives supporting those who are vulnerable and self-isolating
- Support Group facilitation, initiatives for people living with cancer to stay connected, digital or otherwise
- Volunteer Expenses
- Signposting Information
- Community Projects
- Start-up costs for new support groups
- I.T. equipment e.g. tablets (device only), Mobile Phones (device only) Laptops, Projectors
Who can apply?
- Macmillan Professionals
- People Living with Cancer (e.g. Self-help and support groups but not individuals)
- Voluntary/third sector and Community Groups
- Partner Organisations
Email email@example.com for further information and an application form.