Shropshire VCSA are in the process of compiling a library of documents to aid organisations’ recovery from the Coronavirus pandemic. If you have discovered anything really useful, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com
NVCO have complied the advice below regarding contingency plans and insurance:
Developing a contingency plan and your insurance
- Given the uncertainty surrounding the future for many organisations, scenario planning is a useful tool to help you to imagine what might happen and how would you respond. Read our updated our guidance on scenario planning.
- Tools for tomorrow provides you with a useful set of tools to help you think about strategic planning.
- For more information about strategic planning and decision making in tough times, watch our webinar.
- This checklist from Zurich, an NCVO trusted supplier (PDF, 290KB) will help you think through some of the implications of coronavirus on your organisation.
- The Charities Facility Management Group has more information on how to develop a business continuity plan
- If you are thinking about what insurance you need as a result of coronavirus, Zurich have developed a set of questions to help you decide.
- Every insurance policy will have varying terms and conditions so you should check directly with your insurance company or broker.