HR Essentials for Managers
Thursday 23rd January 09.30 – 16.00
Haydn Smith Room, Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
£100 per delegate (lunch provided) – 20% discount for charitable organisations off the £100
This practical and effective one-day course is designed to give delegates the confidence to audit their own HR policies, processes and procedures, and an opportunity to share examples of good practice.
HR processes cover everything from recruitment to retirement, and often in a small business it can be frustrating when there is not a dedicated team to deal with HR issues.
Covering topics such as the contract of employment, absence management, disciplinary and capability procedures, ‘HR Essentials for Managers’ aims to give delegates an overview of the HR policies, processes and procedures they need to have in place to fulfil statutory and legislative requirements.
- The essential elements of the ‘Employment Contract’
- The importance of Induction
- Developing and reviewing the Staff Handbook
- Review of HR policies in support of the employment life-cycle; absence management, parental and other leave
- Disciplinary and Grievance processes
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
To book, please contact:
Darren Edwards – Business Partner