Landau recruitment – Study Programme Lead Officer
Landau Ltd. is a charitable organisation dedicated to providing supported employment and work-related training. We aim to provide local people (including those with learning disabilities, long-term health issues, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged young people) with the skills and support they need to find sustainable employment and purposeful futures.
We have an exciting opportunity to engage a motivated and hard-working individual to the role of Study Programme Lead Officer , responsible for managing, organising and overseeing the delivery of our Study Programme for young people aged 16-19 (or up to age 24 if they have an Education, Health and Care Plan).
Leading a small, dedicated team of tutors and support staff, we are looking to appoint a talented person to this key post. With the opportunity to make a real difference to young people’s lives and prospects and for a role with genuine scope for fulfilment, get in touch or submit your CV, as we are looking to appoint someone as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the recruitment of learners to Study Programme, meeting with prospective students, organising tasters, induction and undertaking initial assessments
- Ensuring that the learning offer is high quality, supports learners to achieve and make progress toward their learning goals and positive destinations
- Providing highly efficient administration, co-ordination and contract management, maintaining management information, learner records, financial oversight and fulfilling reporting requirements
- Managing and championing the arrangements for learners with Special Needs and/or Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPS), by arranging reviews, commissioned support packages, liaising with parents, stakeholders, LA partners
- Working with the team of tutors and LSAs across all groups and delivery sites in Telford and Stoke on Trent, developing curriculum and delivery arrangements, securing purposeful work experience placements for learners and assuring quality of provision
- Being the main point of contact for all matters related to Study Programme, championing Landau and advocating for our learners
- Supporting on the assessment and preparation of portfolios for moderation for submission to the awarding body
The person will need to have experience in a similar role and be meticulously organised, a good team leader and able to work under their own initiative. We need a colleague who can inspire confidence, demonstrate robust contract management skills, have proven ability to plan and monitor the delivery of programmes of study, which includes qualifications in English, maths and Employability up to L2.
This role will require occasional travel to our Stoke site and to events outside of the centre so applicants must have a full driving licence and access to a car. Applicants must also undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure (at Landau cost).
Full time Permanent
£25,000 – 28,000
25 days annual leave & bank holidays
Closing date: Friday 30th August
Interviews: Wednesday 4th September which will be held at our Wellington site
For further information and to download an application pack please visit our website :
Landau is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to Equality and Diversity.