Landau Ltd are seeking to appoint a Finance Clerk. Supporting the Senior Finance Officer and the Partner organizations on the Building Better Opportunities Project. The Finance Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing monthly BBO partner claims and ensuring financial compliance.
- Processing and assisting on Landau’s quarterly BBO project and financial claims.
- Acting as the first point of contact for both the Core Partnership and Partners (from a finance perspective).
- Supporting partners periodically via telephone, email and on site (as required).
- Assisting with the development of internal financial controls and procedures.
- Processing and having appropriately authorised invoices, receipts and other finance documents.
- Entering data, maintaining financial records and assist with account reconciliations.
- Keeping abreast of & understanding and communicating financial rules and regulation updates (or changes) to Partners and colleagues.
- Performing the ordering of goods & services and administering petty cash transactions (as required).
- Represent Landau at partnership and other meetings (as required).
- Salary: £24,200 per annum
- Hours: 37hrs per week
- Type: Fixed term to 2022
- Closing date: 23rd July 2019
- Interview date: 30th July 2019
- The post will commence on the successful candidates earliest available date
You might also find it useful to look at the links below for information about the aims and objectives of the BBO project.