Effective Grievance Handling
Free HR Breakfast Briefing
Tuesday 26th February 08.45 – 10.00
Oswestry: AICO Ltd, Mile End Business Park, SY10 8NN
Join our team on the 26th February for an overview as to how you can use disciplinary procedures as an aid to effective management, and how these enable you to resolve issues quickly (and cheaply) before spilling over into a potentially costly employment tribunal.
Including a complimentary breakfast, the morning’s session will focus on:
- What discipline and grievance means
- Introducing procedures (skills and knowledge)
- The law surrounding discipline and grievance
- Handling grievance hearings and appeals
- Whether to address issues formally or informally
Who should attend?
Supervisors or managers with responsibility for handling or participating in disciplinary or grievance procedures, whether this relates to the informal management of employees, conducting investigations, or controlling formal hearing or appeal meeting stages.
Limited Spaces Available
To book, please contact:
Darren Edwards – Business Partner