Big Lottery Programmes
Reaching Communities England
Large grants are available to voluntary and community organisations in England that want to take action on the issues that matter to people and communities. There are no deadlines. Applications can be made at any time. To be eligible, groups need to show how their ideas meet one or more of the following three priorities:
- Bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities.
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities.
- Enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
Big Lottery – Awards for All
Under Awards for All smaller grants are available for charities, voluntary groups, schools and local authorities in England to carry out projects that will improve their local community. Applications may be submitted at any time. Applications should be made online via the National Lottery Awards for All England page of the Big Lottery Fund website. Projects should meet at least one of the Fund’s priorities:
- Bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities.
- Improving the places and spaces that matter to communities.
- Enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
If you are considering applying for Big Lottery funding don’t forget that support is now available at a more local level to assist and discuss project ideas. You can find our local contact via the Big Lottery helpline:
Phone: 0345 4 10 20 30
Text Relay: 18001 plus 0345 4 10 20 30 (for those with a hearing or speech impairment)
Future High Streets Fund
Funding for public and private sector partnerships, investing in local plans to make high streets and town centres in England fit for the future by improving infrastructure, reducing congestion, supporting redevelopment, boosting housing and creating workspaces. Find out more here: