Organisations and groups who provide services or activities in Shrewsbury that benefit people’s health and well-being, are invited to come to a Social Prescribing event in Shrewsbury on Tuesday 19 June 2018.
Who should attend the workshops?
- Voluntary and community groups.
- Charities and social enterprises.
- Commissioned services that provide activity for people in Shrewsbury that supports people to stay healthy and independent.
- People delivering community-based services, eg libraries, creative groups and community centres.
- Practitioners and staff working in primary and secondary care – GP teams, community health teams and pharmacies.
- People working in social care, mental health care, public health and health commissioning.
- Anyone who is looking for non-medical/clinical support for the people they are working with.