To book your place, contact Sarah Bruce: firstname.lastname@example.org
01904 756 410
Cancer Awareness Course
Tuesday 15th May 2018, 9:30-16:00
Meeting Point House, Southwater Square, Telford TF3 4HS
Places are available for this fully funded course!
This information-filled day is aimed at non-nursing staff e.g. complementary therapists, support workers, clinical psychologists, social workers, volunteers in information centres etc, and aims to increase the knowledge and understanding of cancer and its treatments.
- Be able to explain the biology of cancer
- Understand about prevention and early detection of cancer
- Understand staging, investigations and diagnosis of cancer
- Have a good knowledge of cancer treatments and the impact on patients
- Explain how cancer patients can help themselves