In 2017, Landau launched the BBO projects in Shropshire and Herefordshire with funding from the Big Lottery and European Social Fund that will run for a minimum of three years helping those furthest from the labour market to engage in activities that will help them move forward into employment. Watch to see how we’ve been changing lives in your local community – click here to view the video.
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation UK Poverty Report 2020-2021
- Expressions of Interest – Super Primary Care Centre
- Theatre Severn staff provide crucial frontine COVID-19 testing support
- Set up ‘charitable action zones’ to encourage philanthropic activity in local areas, report suggests
- Ecocide, Indigenous rights and environmental protection