In 2017, Landau launched the BBO projects in Shropshire and Herefordshire with funding from the Big Lottery and European Social Fund that will run for a minimum of three years helping those furthest from the labour market to engage in activities that will help them move forward into employment. Watch to see how we’ve been changing lives in your local community – click here to view the video.
- E-library at your fingertips
- Charity launches home workout fundraiser with 1990s star Mr Motivator
- Furloughed workers can volunteer but not for their own organisations, government says
- Shropshire Council pledges £295,000 for voluntary and community groups responding to the impact of coronavirus
- ‘No Need to Stockpile or Panic Buy Paracetamol’ say Health Bosses