If so, send us your news items by Monday 11th December to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll advertise them for you in a special newsletter on 13th December – just slightly ahead of Local Charities Day so we can inform our networks of any events, activities etc.
You can share events, good news stories, opportunities and volunteer recruitment + anything else you can think of. We’ll share all this information with the wider VCSA Membership, public sector contacts and other stakeholders and encourage them to share widely. If you’re submitting newsletter items please ensure they are:
- In 3rd person narrative. No more than 3 paragraphs long (approx. 300 words).
- Images/posters/flyers etc. are in jpeg. or png. format
- Attachable documents are PDF.
- Your article has a headline and content
We look forward to receiving your information!
Local Charities Day 2017 – Less Than 1 Month To Go!
15th December is Local Charities Day 2017. DCMS have been publishing guest blogs from small local charities over the last few weeks – powerful stories well worth a read: dcmsblog.uk
- Charities have been registering on the Local Charities Day Map which lets people search for charities in their area
- The LCD Toolkit contains publicity materials that people can to download to help show support for local charities
- Sign-up for the #LocalCharitiesDay Thunderclap
- New Foundation for Social Improvement training offers are now available
- Let us know how you will be celebrating this year by emailing us at: LocalCharitiesDay@culture.gov.uk.