The Cultural Commissioning Programme is collaborating with the Association for Directors of Public Health to produce a short and highly practical guide for health and wellbeing commissioners who haven’t, as yet, partnered with the cultural sector. The guide will be packed with case studies and illustrations drawn from the work of commissioners who have done so – and who have felt the benefits – to encourage those new to this field of work. We plan to launch the guide in July.
- Book Your Place For The VCSA Annual Assembly 20.05.2019
- NCVO and CFG announce new partnerships with other bodies
- Tink Palmer: There are things we can achieve alone but there is more strength in numbers
- SAND advert for a freelance Marketing & Design Professional
- Age UK STW – Dementia Respite Service celebrates first birthday