This year we will be doing the VCSA biennial survey a little bit differently and we need support from all of our members to ensure that we have a maximum number of returns.
The survey will be split in to two with different themes in each as we want to ensure we capture your information in as much detail as possible. The two themes are:
- State of the Sector – Current Economic Climate – this will include questions on staffing, grants, funding, predictions for the future, barriers etc. (Closed end of June 2016 – Report will be available September 2016).
- Volunteering and Social Action – this will include detailed questions on volunteering, infrastructure, partnerships and social action and impact.
Click here to complete the survey.
Once the survey has closed we will use the information to:
- produce a report which can be accessed electronically for all our members to share widely.
- pull together information to share with public sector partners and give them “real time evidence” of how the VCSE is coping with changes.
- inform the Shropshire evidence base for the VCSE.
- collate information from other areas in order to create a picture for the whole of the Marches LEP.
- design infographics for use by all membership organisations.
- provide “real time evidence” with Senior Local Authority representatives.
- compare findings with previous years.
- use the findings to shape conversations going forward between the VCSA Board and public sector partners.
However, we can only do all of this if as many Shropshire VCSE organisations as possible complete the Volunteering and Social Action Survey 2016.
Only one person from each organisation/community group/specific team or service needs to complete the survey which should take approximately 15 minutes.
Please share with your colleagues and contacts and encourage others to complete the survey.
We really appreciate your support!