Join the Marches Growth Hub Shropshire at the University Centre Shrewsbury (UCS) on Tuesday 24th May 08.30-11.00am for a FREE Seminar on Easy Accounting and Crowd Funding.
The seminar will be delivered by key members of the Dyke Yaxley Team;
Sarah Hartshorn – Business Development Specialist, Dyke Yaxley
Mark Bramhall – Director, Dyke Yaxley
Finance and Book keeping Made Simple
Do you find it difficult to tackle basic accounting tasks and understand terminology that your accountants and business advisors use? Are you looking for an accounting solution which will streamline your workload and change your life? Have you been introduced to the online accounting package Xero which has been developed completely with the interest of business owners in mind? We are running a seminar on an introduction to finance and will be demonstrating Xero which is designed to make your book keeping and administration simple. Xero gives you and your advisors easy access to bank transactions, invoices, profit & loss reports and VAT details anytime from anywhere via an internet connection.
Key features of the Xero accounting system are:
• It is the world’s easiest to use accounting software
• It can save your business both time and money
• Facilitates better collaboration between your business and us as your Accountants by using real-time financial information
• Easy transfer of data from your existing accounting package
• There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades Dyke Yaxley have nearly 100 clients working with the Xero package and they have been very impressed with the benefits the system offers.
Does your business need a fresh injection of cash? Have you been unable to access the funds you need through the traditional methods? Have you considered raising finance through Crowdfunding and how it can be used to fund projects within your business? We will look at the funding options available to you and how easy it can be to put an application together, not to mention how quickly you can access the funds.
Registration 8.30am in the Stop.@ucs café, where refreshments will be available for purchase together with networking opportunities prior to the workshop starting at 9am.
Places for this informative seminar are limited so to book please click here to register via Eventbrite.
Location: University Centre Shrewsbury, Room 019, Guildhall, Frankwell Quay, Shrewsbury, SY3 8HQ